Our Senior Wellness Profile is a comprehensive group of tests which includes:
- Comprehensive Physical Examination – checking general appearance, temperature, weight, respiration, ears, skin, etc.
- Blood Pressure Evaluation – detects hypertension
- Urinalysis – checking kidney function and evidence of infection
- Thyroid (T-4) Test – thyroid problems are the #1 hormonal abnormality diagnosed in dogs and cats
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) – to help diagnose cancer, infection, anemia, and evaluate immune system
- Intraocular Pressure Test – tests for glaucoma
- Electrocardiogram – detects heart arrhythmias, changes in heart size, or other heart problems
We so strongly believe that the information we receive from a Senior Wellness Profile can help us increase the length and quality of your pet’s life, that when your pet receives the entire profile, we discount the price by 15%.